Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC DVR Remote code for Wharfedale TV

Options
  • 30-07-2008 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Does anyone have a code for the UPC DVR Remote to work with a Wharfedale TV, I am currently using the 993 code which allows you to change the volume on the DVR itself insted of the volume of the TV.

Have looked on UPC's website to find a huge list of codes for every other model of TV...except for a Wharfedale TV.

Any ideas???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Moved to cable/tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭abraxas01

Wharfedale don't actually make the TVs, they just rebadge them for Argos and a few other suppliers. The TVs are actually made by Vestel, so suggest using the Vestel codes in the manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 PhillM

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that... Unfortunatly, I tried every Vestel code in the manual with no luck! Oh well... :-( I'll just have to buy a new TV. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭quilmore

Advertisement