Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorry, your signature doesn't match

Options
  • 30-07-2008 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Peoples signatures change - or is it just me ?

I signed up with one company and they asked me to sign the page with my old signature (from a passport 5 years old - I'm young!) and wouldn't accept the new one full stop.

Is it just me annoyed by all this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

This is real pain. But to protect customers its gotta be done.

It happens all the time tbh. You might beed to bring in your ID again for you to be re-verified and supply a new signature. This should be easy to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

How do you supply a new signature though? You just copy the old one and write the new one next to it. It's kinda stupid though, it's not your signature if you're not using it.

I'm kinda confused by the whole affair and in general annoyed by the whole thing. The whole world of signatures makes no sense.

Advertisement