Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hostel Ballina??

• 30-07-2008 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi can anyone recommend a hostel (or other very cheap accomodation)
    in or within a few miles from Ballina?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

not sure.....you could try a b&b. From my knowledge there isn't a hostel in the town. The Ridgepool hotel has cheap rooms going lately and it's in the middle of Ballina.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

There is a hostel on the main Sligo Road out of Ballina. There is a sign for the Blind Brook Driving Range on the right hand side and its down that road. Not sure what prices they charge for accommodation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

Have a look at this link. The Blind Brook details are on it.

http://www.bugeurope.com/destinations/ie-comayo.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 studiojunkie

Thanks for the info guys! Blind Brook hostel looks pretty good and cheap I checked out their website and they are only €20 per night each!
    I think any hotel or B&B is a bit out of our price range! We are a young rock n' roll band from Cavan/Longford heading down to play our first gig in Quattro, Ballina on Aug 30th if anyone is into live music please check us out!
    www.sunsetvistaband.net

Thanks again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

The blind brook has an indian restaurant and a go-kart track - pretty decent for a hostel!

• Advertisement

It's a really nice place, the food is fantastic and while I've yet to go Karting I have in the past attempted to golf there. Don't think the regulars appreciated the "spikey haired punks" destroying their course.

Advertisement