Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our local Green Party member is looking for....

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

lugha, Aquos76 was being amusing.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he was (looks around to see if anyone agrees)

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

McCann has Zero credibility thats a big 0 And i would like to welcome his friends and relatives to this website.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

mike65 wrote: »
    lugha, Aquos76 was being amusing.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he was (looks around to see if anyone agrees)

Mike.

I would certainly hope so anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭lugha

decies wrote: »
    McCann has Zero credibility thats a big 0 And i would like to welcome his friends and relatives to this website.

Well thank you for the welcome although I am neither a friend nor a relative. Or a supporter for that matter. I posed what I think is a valid question which I restate. Why would Brendan McCann deliberately act against the best wishes of Waterford and the South East given that some day his family will in all likelihood seek to make a future for themselves there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

lugha wrote: »
    Well thank you for the welcome although I am neither a friend nor a relative. Or a supporter for that matter. I posed what I think is a valid question which I restate. Why would Brendan McCann deliberately act against the best wishes of Waterford and the South East given that some day his family will in all likelihood seek to make a future for themselves there?
    McCann acts for himself anyway more to the point let the people of waterford give him a taste of his own medicne !!
    Any takers please form a orderly queue,one at a time please .........

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Im really not happy letting this thread open. Im concerned about the possible legal issues for people trying to get a group together to block his planning application and using boards to do it. Plus, this has turned into a slagging match making things even dodgier.

Iv asked an admin to clarify but im still waiting for a response. Im going to close the topic and it wont be opened unless an admin gives it the all clear. This is done not only to protect Boards from potential legal issues but also to give the man some respect - regardless of his (fully legal) actions.

Topic Closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

lugha wrote: »

I don't think many people do. There's a small number of obsessive McCann haters around, and unfortunatly they're louder and more obnoxious than the rest of us.

But here, he's made himself a celebrity. So I'm going to make fun of him. Same way I did with Chris Doran, and any other celebrity that I can get a giggle out of.

That's showbiz baby. :pac:

Aquos76 has asked that I reply to this thread to clarify that his comment about Brendan McCann being sent from Galway County Council to Waterford was a joke. :)

Clarification received. I have been asked to keep this thread closed by the admins due to the nature of the thread. Sorry about that.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement