Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arshavin to Spurs

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

That's really really really gay. Top Gun gay perhaps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

Boggles wrote: »
    Jesus that is one of the gayest pictures I have ever seen. :eek::eek::eek:

haha

I actually rate o'hara - more. Him and huddelstone played a stormer vs arsenal last season, cant remember the fixture - was in the league and both played DM. Huddelstone could be a great player. Ramos banned him from using ketchup when he put him on a diet if remember rightly! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

here's todays latest. i really do hope he joins spurs so i do. if he is im a dead cert for getting his name and squad number on the back of my jersey. i really think white heart lane might suit him and although he's 27 i wouldnt be writing him off just yet.

Andrei Arshavin's agent insists the player is waiting to complete his move to Tottenham.

Dennis Lachter admits the Russia was not that keen on Tottenham when their interest first transpired but he is now desperate to move to White Hart Lane.

Arshavin has always said he would prefer Barcelona, but Lachter admits his charge was won over by Spurs, and particularly coach Juande Ramos.

"Andrei is ready to move to Tottenham, now it just depends on Zenit," Lachter told Sovietsky Sport.

"Arshavin changed his decision [about joining Spurs] due to excellent interest from Spurs.

"They are the one team that fully agreed his contract demands and ready to pay almost the full price that Zenit wants.

"Juande Ramos called Andrei and described his vision of football and his vision of Andrei's future in the team.

"Ramos said that Arshavin will be a key player of his team and he is highly interested in this deal.

"Spurs had the money for Andrei all the time and their interest isn't new. Zenit doesn't want to say that they have official offer from Tottenham. But they have it."

Reports in Russia suggest Zenit want to keep Arshavin for the European Super Cup clash with Manchester United on August 29 in Monaco.

But Lachter says Arshavin does not want the deal to be delayed until the end of the month.

"I don't think the deal can be delayed until the Super Cup against Manchester United because I'm unsure that today's Arshavin can be useful for Zenit.

"I hope that Zenit will collect themselves. I know the high level of professionalism of Zenit's new president [Alexander] Dukov and his great personality."

Zenit sporting director Konstantin Sarsaniya admitted on Thursday that an agreement could be close to being finalised with Spurs.

"We have certain contacts with Tottenham, but when they will conclude, I still do not know," Sarsaniya told Sports.ru.

"Maybe within five days, maybe sooner, maybe later.

"Tottenham have an interest in the player, and I understand that the player has an interest in the club too."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

Advertisement