Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test Route

Options
  • 30-07-2008 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭

Anybody know the route for North City Business Park test center ,My wife is doing her test soon and would like to pratice ,Her instructor didn't even know where the center was so was no help bringing her on the route

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

There are multiple routes, and the examiners do not have to stick to them, so my advise would be to drive around the locality and get to know the area, not just routes people have been taken on.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Macker wrote: »
    Anybody know the route for North City Business Park test center
    Macker - do you have the address for it? It may be better known by another name. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Macker

Macker - do you have the address for it? It may be better known by another name. ;)

Finglas Driving Test Centre
    Unit D17
    Northcity Business Park
    North Road
    D11

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Macker wrote: »
    Finglas Driving Test Centre
    Unit D17
    Northcity Business Park
    North Road
    D11
    Is that an SGS test centre or has the RSA centre moved from Jamestown Road?

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Macker

Is that an SGS test centre or has the RSA centre moved from Jamestown Road?

Yeah it's SGS , when you drive out of the estate you must turn left up the dual carriageway and I assume around the M50 roundabout and towards finglas possibly going into the houseing estates beside Lidl

• Advertisement
Advertisement