Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best Video Games Controller from your personal experience

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

FruitLover wrote: »
    I rather hearted the DC controller, particularly the analogue stick.

And i thought i was the only one.
    And the GC pad is one of the best i've ever used, i can't fathom how anyone can think otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Stephen wrote: »
    These days though my favourite is the 360 controller. I play mostly racing games on the 360 so I love the triggers for accelerator/brakes. Games that make you press a face button to accelerate are a pain in the ass and it makes my thumb hurt after a while.

Yep, I do like the having the triggers as accelerate and brake - but between that and using a mouse I seem to be developing pain (RSI) in my index finger. So I don't like that some games (Burnout Paradise) won't allow remapping of the controls to the face buttons.

I haven't really experienced the aforementioned thumb and ass pain when using the face buttons. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yep, gotta say the 360 pay is streets ahead of anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Probably the GameCube controller. 360 controller is pretty good but I really don't like PS controllers. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

The old mouse on the PC was pretty nifty back in the day :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

I would have to say any of the DualShock controllers. Had a 360 and didn't like the controller. Useless for sports and fighting games in my opinion

Advertisement