Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thai Gourmet ?

Options
  • 30-07-2008 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Anyone been here, whats its like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭CraftySue

I really like it, nice atmosphere,very relaxed, great food. Only complaint can sometimes feel a little cramped, and might not be great for very large groups of people. Otherwise I would really recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Van Zuylen wrote: »

It is a lovely place, very freindly staff and great food. Myself and the other half were there a couple weeks ago we each had 3 courses and 2 beers I think it worked out to about €85 so not the cheapest food around but not bad either.

The Bambu restaurant on O'Connell street is another great Thai restaurant, not quite as fine dining as the Thai Gourmet but the food is great. the staff are excellent and very freindly and it is a little reasonable.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Do you happen to know Sue if its Take Away?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Do you happen to know Sue if its Take Away?

Yeah both places do a takeaway menu.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Cheers guys!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I've used it for takeouts. Highly recommended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Pshan

Where is it?

Its in the basement of the White house I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

Yeah, the basement of the White Houuse on O'Connell street, very nice place, excellent food, friendly staff...

Advertisement