Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Japanese classes?

Options
  • 30-07-2008 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

First thing to say is new to this website, pleased to meet you all.

Is there anyone on this forum who can tell me somewhere I can take Japanese classes for Leaving Cert in Dublin? I've just finished my Junior Cert and would definatly like to do Japanese as another subject for the Leaving Cert. I've been trying to teach myself but I haven't had a lot of luck. I generally need to have someone help me learn things. Also can anyone recommend good books for helping me try to learn Japanese? I want to try to learn Japanese because I'd love to go live in Japan for a while when I get older.

Thanks in advance to anyone who posts and sorry if this thread has been done before.

Comments

Advertisement