Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The saw doctors

Options
  • 30-07-2008 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

the saw doctors in salthill were brillant. Whos the saw doctor with the black hair and glasses. (i think he might be 1 of the main singers dont know). He's hot and has a very cheeky smile. I was at one of their concerts before but i was too drunk to notice him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

darling.x wrote: »
    the saw doctors in salthill were brillant. Whos the saw doctor with the black hair and glasses. (i think he might be 1 of the main singers dont know). He's hot and has a very cheeky smile. I was at one of their concerts before but i was too drunk to notice him.
    the one and only leo moran:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭July

He may be found leisurely strolling along the streets of Tuam, or alternatively, here -

www.bebo.com/leomoran

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Heard it got a bit boring. i have been to two gigs and honestly get bored after a few of the songs,its same old same old. tommy k and all that lark. kinda have to be from tuam to want to see them over and over and over..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

. kinda have to be from tuam to want to see them over and over and over..

I'd imagine the countless American and British fans that follow them around the world would have something to say about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Well then, a "Tuam" connection or even an "Oirish" connection..I dunno, me personally I find them a bit boring..anyway, meandering off topic, isnt this about Leo Moran?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

That was my 17th time seeing them! Then again I'm from Tuam so that's what makes them so special to me...

And Jamey is right, the number of fans that came over from Britain is just as many people that went from Ireland. You only have to go to their website to see that...
    How could it have gotten boring though? Songs like £25, SIng A Powerful Song and Freedom Fighters haven't seen the light of days since Padraig and Turps left until the gig...That statement came from people who only know the likes of JCCB or N17(not saying you specifically LadyPennyworth). And for fans like myself who know the hidden gems that were brought out then it made it worthwhile. The people who didn't know these songs probably did find it a bit boring...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭darling.x

The saw doctors are never boring. One of the best things about them is that they can always get the crowd moving. I was at a concert last year and there was a large dance floor. Everybody raced to the dancefloor when they came on.

Anyways, more about this gorgeous leo moran? Where else can i find him, aside from tuam. I'll have to wait until i get my full licence to drive out there.

Where would he go out drinking would anyone know. And, not that i'd have a chance with him but is he married or single or taken? I would like to hop on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

kinda have to be from tuam to want to see them over and over and over..

know plenty of lads from that area .. they wish the saw doctors were from Kerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

I was there on Saturday night. Thought they were savage - although I didn't get into the mad hopping around like a lunatic quite as much as when I saw them in the black hole (box). Was great to hear freedom fighters, haven't hear the song in ages and I love it.

I think Leo is married although I'm not certain. If you want though you can become his bebo stalker:

Davy already has one so Leo is probably jealous!

darling.x wrote: »
    The saw doctors are never boring. One of the best things about them is that they can always get the crowd moving. I was at a concert last year and there was a large dance floor. Everybody raced to the dancefloor when they came on.

Anyways, more about this gorgeous leo moran? Where else can i find him, aside from tuam. I'll have to wait until i get my full licence to drive out there.

Where would he go out drinking would anyone know. And, not that i'd have a chance with him but is he married or single or taken? I would like to hop on him.

Okay, this is kinda weird! Leo is a taken man, not married but he is certainly happy with who he is with. So I'd go and look for someone else to stalk! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

Ah sure, il become his bebo stalker instead. He's alright looking

Have met the band on few occasions. They're all very nice, especially Leo.

They are probably the most accessible band in the business!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

saw docs, i love 'em! :) Was there on the 26th in salthill, can't wait till there in galway again, great night out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

To paraphrase Johnson ( I think ) if you are bored by the Saw Doctors you are bored by life.

They are a great band, representative of the West of Ireland. They do not go for the Mid Atlantic stuff indulged in by other bands.

Exactly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SUN19

The Sawdocs were brill the last night, they always put on a great show with great atmosphere. Don't know how they kept goin for 2 and a half hours straight!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

SUN19 wrote: »
    The Sawdocs were brill the last night, they always put on a great show with great atmosphere. Don't know how they kept goin for 2 and a half hours straight!!

True but the time flies! I was thinking "What? Over already?!" When hey jude ended the night.... Na na na naa..... :D

Advertisement