Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunset 30 July 2008

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Nice pics Danno.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Your fricken awesome man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pokes

Got a few pics myself this evening.Sorry for the crap camera :)

P7290143.jpg

P7290144.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Lovely photos, is that the ridge of Cappard?

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pokes

It is indeed.Im on the skerry road.Thats the view I have from my back yard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

Had an amzing sunset here too. Managed to grab a few pics before it disappeared and will post them up tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Magnificent captures Danno and Pokes (what a great name:D). Love the rainbow ones; really have a spacial quality about them. Colossal. :)

I notice you have the same problem as myself, I can't get a proper shot of the landscape or sunset with them bloody telephone wires in the way. They always seem to appear in every single nature shot I take. I think they are following me.:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

Here's a few I got on same evening as above:
    P1080474.jpg
    P1080473.jpg
    P1080471.jpg

Advertisement