Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maysoon is gone !!

Options
  • 30-07-2008 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

She left Just now.:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

She left Just now.:eek:
    No loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Maysoon has left the building...

Four weeks ago she walked in and tonight she walked away for good.
    Maysoon has been having a rough time of it since Sunday night, when Rex and Stuart gave her a hard time over her eviction video.
    Last night she told her girly pals Sara, Kat and Rachel that things weren't quite so rosy, and then tonight, she made the decision to throw in the towel.

Gathering the girls for a pow-wow Maysoon revealed she'd asked for her suitcase.
    "They asked me loads of questions. I never really got one hundred per cent comfortable in the House."
    "It was hard for us coming in halfway through, people already have their friends..." began Sara by way of explanation.

"I'm happy with the month I did. I wouldn't change it," continued Maysoon.
    "What happened?" asked Kat, glumly. "I really like you!"
    "We don't want you to go May," said Rachel.
    "You'll miss out on an eviction," reminded Sara.
    "You make the decision. I know it's best for you. You cheer me up a lot," said Kat.

Maysoon sighed. "Last week was my favourite week. Even in Hell."
    "Are you sure you won't regret it, when you watch it on TV?" asked Rachel.
    Maysoon fixed her in the eye. "No. No," she repeated, shaking her head. Then she smiled. "I want to watch you guys." Aww Maysoon, and we wanted to watch you...

Couldn't face eviction maybe , if only she knew there was no chance of her going over Luke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I still hope there's a twist on eviction night like a double one.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

She seemed like a nice person, hope Rex and Stuart feel like big meanies now!!! (Still love Rex though, he's such an a$$hole, but he knows it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

goodbye and good luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

A shame. I bet Rex doesn't give a toss though.

I wonder will they press ahead with the eviction?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

I agree it is rather a shame. Maysoon was a lady.

A shame. I bet Rex doesn't give a toss though.

I wonder will they press ahead with the eviction?
    Eviction going ahead as normal , BB are offering money back to anyone who had voted for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

So I guess a new housemate will be thrown into the equation. Maybe another woman to shake things up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Quoting 2 articles from Big Brother's official website:

1: She's Gone
    Maysoon has left the building...

Four weeks ago she walked in and tonight she walked away for good.

Maysoon has been having a rough time of it since Sunday night, when Rex and Stuart gave her a hard time over her eviction video.

Last night she told her girly pals Sara, Kat and Rachel that things weren't quite so rosy, and then tonight, she made the decision to throw in the towel.

Gathering the girls for a pow-wow Maysoon revealed she'd asked for her suitcase.

"They asked me loads of questions. I never really got one hundred per cent comfortable in the House."

"It was hard for us coming in halfway through, people already have their friends..." began Sara by way of explanation.

"I'm happy with the month I did. I wouldn't change it," continued Maysoon.

"What happened?" asked Kat, glumly. "I really like you!"

"We don't want you to go May," said Rachel.

"You'll miss out on an eviction," reminded Sara.

"You make the decision. I know it's best for you. You cheer me up a lot," said Kat.

Maysoon sighed. "Last week was my favourite week. Even in Hell."

"Are you sure you won't regret it, when you watch it on TV?" asked Rachel.

Maysoon fixed her in the eye. "No. No," she repeated, shaking her head. Then she smiled. "I want to watch you guys."

Aww Maysoon, and we wanted to watch you...

2: Voting Refund
    Here's how to get your money back...

Maysoon has decided to leave the Big Brother House.

If you voted to evict Maysoon in this week's vote and would like a refund, you can write to Big Brother at the address below. You will need to send a copy of a phone bill to verify the telephone number you voted from. Please include your name and address as well as how many times you voted.

Once your vote(s) have been verified, we will send you a cheque refunding you for the votes you cast. You do not need to put a stamp on your envelope.

Channel 4 is making no profits from this year's Big Brother vote. At least 10p from every 35p vote will be shared amongst this year's charities: PAPYRUS, Cystic Fibrosis Trust and Scope.

Freepost RRHU-ZJCH-HLXZ

Channel Four Television

Big Brother 9 Vote Refund

124 Horseferry Road

LONDON

SW1P 2TX

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I can't see them putting anyone else in there at this stage. Chances are it'll be a single eviction as opposed to a double now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

hang on, Mays-who? :confused: :pac:

Dyflin,
    Maysoon. One of the newbies. Dark hair, very pretty, quiet, only spoke when she had something to say - ringing any bells?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Think Dyflin was being sarcastic...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I thought she left weeks ago.

Oh surely not! I mean, he wouldn't would he?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Maysoon was nice sorry to see her go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

id love to know who interviews these people who they put in the house.
    did she actually even talk while in there???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I actually grew to like Maysoon when i seen her VT i was like "i dont like her, she aint that hot" but in the last while ive found her very attractive, never nice to see anybody walk hope she does ok with herself.

I actually grew to like Maysoon when i seen her VT i was like "i dont like her, she aint that hot" but in the last while ive found her very attractive, never nice to see anybody walk hope she does ok with herself.

Her BB audition went something like this ,
    You have to live life on the edge.
    It's about time we had a housemate with a personality.
    You have to live life in the fast lane,
    MaysWHO?
    Not seen any of it.
    Which is why I would say she Walked.
    After she found out about BB showing audition tapes.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Thank god they're still going ahead with the eviction. Maysoon won't be missed in there, I didn't mind her but she didn't contribute anything to the house and came across as boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Laurs_civic

ah who'll notice anyways haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

In fairness though, they came in halfway through and that can't have been easy. She also came into a house with huge, established personalities so it must have been hard to get her personality across. I thought she'd be a muppet from her VT but I thought she was intelligent, well-spoken and was unfortunately living with a bunch of muppets.

Sara is a muppet so she fits right in.

Advertisement