Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for the ladies

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

SheenaD wrote: »
    what is with women do you honestly think blokes like seeing you writing about yer periods have some self respect ladies its sick and wrong.

I'd say I speak for most blokes when I say that we'd probably be just as happy not reading about that stuff. However, it's a fact of life and is nothing to be ashamed of, and us guys can learn an awful lot from this forum so why should the women stop writing about stuff like this? If you're that disturbed about it maybe you should go hang out in the Arts & crafts forum or something.
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    It's not sick at least half of the worlds population bleeds from the crotch for at least 10 to 40 years of thier lives and have all the wonders of a moist cavern with it's moods and discharges that is the vagina.

Ah here now, that's just sick. ;)

Will wrote: »
    Also amazing (panty liners) if you get your bits pierced and don't wanna bleed all over your nice new boxers/knickers

I will get my coat.
    They're also an important part of Klingon cosplay. They make an excellent foundation for the forehead ridges and give you an easier time when perspiring.

I'll never be able to look at either of you in the same way again. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Victor wrote: »
    Without wanting to create a downer, many children don't live that long.

But all female children have a vagina with it's own defenses against infection which is where the flora and fauna and moistness comes in, long before the sprout tits and start bleeding from the crotch.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Zaph wrote: »
    If you're that disturbed about it maybe you should go hang out in the Arts & crafts forum or something.

Actually... in the early days of the ladies lounge there was a thread that combined arts & crafts along with periods.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

It's funny that the main thing for guys seems to be the bleeding, yet for most girls the bleeding is only a small part of it that's easily dealt with and not too troublesome.

the really crap thing about periods is the dizziness, cramps, lack of energy, craving for chocolate, feeling disgusting and wanting to cry. The blood is only a very small part of it and is easily dealt with.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Actually... in the early days of the ladies lounge there was a thread that combined arts & crafts along with periods.

Crochet your own tampons?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Piste wrote: »
    It's funny that the main thing for guys seems to be the bleeding, yet for most girls the bleeding is only a small part of it that's easily dealt with and not too troublesome.

the really crap thing about periods is the dizziness, cramps, lack of energy, craving for chocolate, feeling disgusting and wanting to cry. The blood is only a very small part of it and is easily dealt with.

I'm so glad I don't get that whole list of things........but I agree, the blood is the easiest to deal with.

I only use liners after the night before.........;) I'd say thats the main use really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

link?

Piste i think the bleeding freaks out guys because if our genitals were bleeding it would be a serious cause for concern.Theres also the possibility of going down on a girl when shes on her period which isn't awfully nice tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Thaed, no intentional slagging of your dyslexia, but "lubricunt" had me lollersnorting

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

lollersnort, now ther is something i have not heard in a while!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Thaed, no intentional slagging of your dyslexia, but "lubricunt" had me lollersnorting

That wasn't the dyslexia. :D And that is pretty much the reaction I was hoping for.

• Advertisement
Advertisement