Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promotion Code - Irish Ferries

• 30-07-2008 10:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a promotion code for the Irish Ferries website which will work when booking sailings between Ireland and France?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

nc6000 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a promotion code for the Irish Ferries website which will work when booking sailings between Ireland and France?

Thanks!

Don't know the answer, but the below motorhome ferry deal forum might be a good place to ask. See also Boards motorhome forum.

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/forum-20.html&sid=2a3398f32733b436d56b6167b1324665

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=884

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

Use your Tesco Clubcard vouchers and get 4 times the face value in Irish Ferries Vouchers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭nc6000

Thanks for the replies. I think I'll start saving the Tesco vouchers for 2009, sounds like a great deal!

Ferry booked and car serviced....off we go:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Glos

If you don't mind travelling Stena instead you can use the following code for 15% off:

a158b

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭nc6000

Thanks for that Glos but I'm going direct to France with Irish Ferries. I looked at the Stena landbridge but it involves too much driving and takes about the same time if not longer.

I'll be saving my Tesco points for 2009.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Glos wrote: »
    If you don't mind travelling Stena instead you can use the following code for 15% off:

a158b

nice one just saved 31 euro on a return to uk - I will bring you back a rock :D

Advertisement