Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Beers. The Mega Thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Sorry peeps, can't make it. Need to make ready the sails for the Christening on sunday. Xiney, will you be taking to the sauce this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

probably not, I've still got to work on Sunday from 3-10 :(

besides, the sauce is so fatty :( And causes me to want a big 4 meal. also fatty.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

I'm going out at 10.30 and straight to the Clarence. Hmm I will see tomorrow what the craic is!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Big_Mac wrote: »
    Sorry Fozzie Wozzie, no can do. Preparations need to be made for the impending christening, so can't make it. Still, next time we meet for beers you will have the proverbial ball and chain, so I can send the insults right back at you.....:pac:
    Pah, you win this time, old man, but I will regroup!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Ok there is quite a few kids here:D
    Everyone comes accross way older that's all.
    I'm nineteen.

Y u tnk dat? Wez hip, yung n kool. U disrepctn uz? etc. etc. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

I have exams on tuesday. Can't make it this time.

I have exams on tuesday. Can't make it this time.

Pfft! Feeble excuse

il gatto wrote: »
    Y u tnk dat? Wez hip, yung n kool. U disrepctn uz? etc. etc. :rolleyes:

Tsk tsk tsk. *Shakes head* Shame on you Il Gatto.

nw U rly shud knO BetA thN 2 uz DIS sort of lngwij on a weL rSpectD 4m such az borDz. It iz :(D upon by DIS comUnIT aftR aL. U hav 104 keys on a kebrd. uz dem aL 4 feckz sake

Also, Ill hav U knO dat I M dwn w d kds of 2day, hip 2 d groove & kewl!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

My plans have changed. Or rather been cancelled so if Sunday night would be easier or have more people come along I'm up for tomorrow night instead?

Oh god! My eyes! They bleed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Cant see why you lot cant post comments like that in the chit chat thread and the other posts about another beers night really should be in the appropriate thread.

Sorry Xiney & takola. Old habits die hard.

Maybe I got out of the wrong side of bed this morning

muffler wrote: »
    Maybe I got out of the wrong side of bed this morning

Quite possibly.:)

Tonight is still better for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

howdy guys, whats the story tonight, still free my self, tommorow night not good for me now, if thers still an interest tonight will go down for a few,

;)

if tommorow, have fun ye all, wont be able to make it myself, sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 KAYA

Hi , bit early for me , I am after all the newbie and need some time to make you all love me before I actually meet ye.
    Give it a while and I will appear like a shadow and buy you lot a drink , yes Xiney even a €9 cocktail.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

Pfft! Feeble excuse

I know.....*hangs head in shame*

looks like its just me and you so far xiney, are you still a possability takola or is tonight definatly out for you now

doesn't seem to be as much interest in this thread compared to the other one

KAYA wrote: »
    Hi , bit early for me , I am after all the newbie and need some time to make you all love me before I actually meet ye.
    Give it a while and I will appear like a shadow and buy you lot a drink , yes Xiney even a €9 cocktail.

You're certainly welcome to come :)

Newspaper on the table is the signal. And no, not just saying this for the free drink - in fact I've had too much chocolate today, drinks are out for me!

Xiney wrote: »
    You're certainly welcome to come :)

Newspaper on the table is the signal. And no, not just saying this for the free drink - in fact I've had too much chocolate today, drinks are out for me!

thats if there is a table, could be a bit busier tonight compared to thursday

:D

upstairs is rarely as busy as downstairs, but you're right!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

So who is going then,If there are few numbers I will go,but I am the shy type.

I literally just finished work. My kitten has gone missing too so now I need to go and find her! :( I won't be out tonight, sorry guys.

If anyone see's a little brown fluff ball in the Cartron area can they please let me know? She be mine and she's not supposed to be out!

takola wrote: »
    I literally just finished work. My kitten has gone missing too so now I need to go and find her! :( I won't be out tonight, sorry guys.

If anyone see's a little brown fluff ball in the Cartron area can they please let me know? She be mine and she's not supposed to be out!

Ah well thats bad news,hope your kitten comes home soon!

bobcar61 wrote: »
    So who is going then,If there are few numbers I will go,but I am the shy type.

I take it you didn't go then Bobcar?

Unfortunately not but if I did I have a feeling I would have been the only one there,nobody seemed to be a definite...

Unfortunately not but if I did I have a feeling I would have been the only one there,nobody seemed to be a definite...

Xiney and Irish Stew were. Hmmm, date perhaps? Now what would Mr Xiney say..................

But we don't know for sure or not if they did go?

We need to get a big crowd to go,but how come we can never agree on a date that suits most of us?

takola wrote: »

hey takola, sorry to hear about kitty, hope she comes home

you should have came down mate, there was a few of us there, you would have been made very welcome

;)
    Xiney and Irish Stew were. Hmmm, date perhaps? Now what would Mr Xiney say..................

quiet you, aren't you suppose to be getting sorted for tomorrow, not chating on line

:p

So who turned up tonight...ye didn't stay too long.Your home early for a Saturday night

• Advertisement

So who turned up tonight...ye didn't stay too long.Your home early for a Saturday night

me, xiney and basquille called over for a while as well, unfortunatly, some of us have to be up in the morning

Advertisement