Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Beers. The Mega Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

fozzle wrote: »
    Hah! That WAS fast - I hadn't realised what time you posted.

Come on kids - come out for an hour! What do you say to Hargadans' at 9 DenMan? Usual "I'll have a newspaper" applies.
    id be up for it if ya changed the venue.Any1 agree the Hargadans is a gay bar of Sligo??:D:D

P.S. Will the boobs be there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,030 ✭✭✭DenMan

Dazzler88 wrote: »
    id be up for it if ya changed the venue.Any1 agree the Hargadans is a gay bar of Sligo??:D:D

No....lots of nice girls in there, especially the bar staff. I'm not from Sligo anyways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Dazzler88 wrote: »

Q1: Is it?
    Q2: Why would it matter?

P.S. they'll only be there if there's more people than last time.

We could always start there, and then move around. Do a bit of exploring in Sligo. The only places I really know are Shenanigans, The Clarence, The Garavogue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

Q1: Is it?
    Q2: Why would it matter?

P.S. they'll only be there if there's more people than last time.
    i cant comment i havent been in there in a while.we use to go there back in the day when i was in collage and it was always a lads hang out.

Hardagan's it is.What time?

• Advertisement

Not sure. What does everyone else think?

I've gotta help some friends move house so I doubt I'll be there before 9. Gotta head now so I'm gonna assume ye'll be there!

How are we going to recognise each other. I've only ever gone to one beers before (Karma). I'll be waring a scarf. :D

I'll have a newspaper. And a National Geographic if other people have papers.

So how many's coming down?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Fozzle is going to whip me with a fish like she said in the other thread the next time she see's me which will probably be tomorrow :(

Sorry I couldn't go. I said I would to fozzle but I'm just home grom work and still have to eat and stuff and typical her who doesn't have her head screwed on forgot her phone so you will probably have moved on by the time I make it down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Fozzle is going to whip me with a fish like she said in the other thread the next time she see's me which will probably be tomorrow :(

Sorry I couldn't go. I said I would to fozzle but I'm just home grom work and still have to eat and stuff and typical her who doesn't have her head screwed on forgot her phone so you will probably have moved on by the time I make it down!

i think a herring or a mackeral was mentioned bobcar

:D

couldn't make this one, early start in the morning and wanted to keep a clean head, think if i went out tonight i would have stayed out, one of those weeks, hope you had a good one guys

;)

bobcar61 wrote: »

:mad:
    Where's my fish? Oh, left it at home with my phone - damn.

Well we had fun - there was DenMan, myself and Nikki2403 who's an evil lurker who will hopefully eventually post!

It was fun Bob. I even had a pint of Guinness. :D Next time man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Didn't realise this was on - would have come along if I'd known... D'oh, next time!

Might organize another one tonite!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 elprez

Will there be christmas beers?, I am a Sligo man in exile in Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

and Nikki2403 who's an evil lurker who will hopefully eventually post!

Come in Nikki, I'll hold your hand! :)

elprez wrote: »

That depends on if we ever manage to find a date that suits more than three people! When would suit you?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 elprez

anytime baby lol, I was wonderin if anything was being done I work shift so every second weekend I am workin the finger to the bone

• Advertisement

elprez wrote: »

i'd be up for a xmas beers at some point, hopefully we'll get a good crowd, including some of the other regular posters

;)

Come in Nikki, I'll hold your hand! :)

you'll need to come out as well

:p

So, what about a Christmas beers? Anyideas for dates/venues? My first preference is 18th, anyone else?

So, what about a Christmas beers? Anyideas for dates/venues? My first preference is 18th, anyone else?

that might work for me, i'll keep it in mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

mcgarrigles should be open by then just to let ye know.

strongr wrote: »
    mcgarrigles should be open by then just to let ye know.

hopefully it will be a good as it was before, also noticed a new bar being fitted out in the new development on rockwood prade

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nikki2403

as my first post on here i would like to say that this sounds a stupendous idea :D i will more than likely be there as fozzle will probably make me go anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nikki2403

:mad:
    Where's my fish? Oh, left it at home with my phone - damn.

Well we had fun - there was DenMan, myself and Nikki2403 who's an evil lurker who will hopefully eventually post!

i has posted now :D go me!!! and as for being evil.... thats only at weekends and days ending in y :D

nikki2403 wrote: »
    i has posted now :D go me!!! and as for being evil.... thats only at weekends and days ending in y :D

well your welcome anyway nikki

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

irish-stew wrote: »
    you'll need to come out as well

:p

Oh God no! :eek:
    nikki2403 wrote: »

Yay! Hi Nikki. We don't bite. Much.

Advertisement