Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Beers. The Mega Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nikki2403

irish-stew wrote: »
    well your welcome anyway nikki

;)

thankies :D:D:D

Yay! Hi Nikki. We don't bite. Much.

hehehe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Oh God no! :eek:

talk about letting us down gently

;)

Yay! Hi Nikki. We don't bite. Much.

again, only on days that don't end in y

:D

again, only on days that don't end in y

its ok i might enjoy it... :P

nikki2403 wrote: »
    its ok i might enjoy it... :P

:pac::pac::D

• Advertisement

:pac::pac::D

lols. :) okies time for dinner :D laters peeps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

18th sounds brilliant to me. I have an exam that day so to celebrate me getting my holidays from college I could go out :)
    But I'm probably working that evening but I'll come out after.

I don't mind where the venue is as long as it's not Hargadons again, it always Hargadons!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

bobcar61 wrote: »
    18th sounds brilliant to me. I have an exam that day so to celebrate me getting my holidays from college I could go out :)
    But I'm probably working that evening but I'll come out after.

I don't mind where the venue is as long as it's not Hargadons again, it always Hargadons!

students just have a easy life!!!

That's why I joined the student life!! a whole month off after the 16th!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Jeez you have it easier than me :( I've an exam on the 18th and then I'm back on the 6th to do another exam :( But then I'm taking two weeks off :)

So does the 18th suit you for a few beers tulip?

com on mr t, hopefully the date will suit a few more of the regulars as well, hopefully we can get a good crowd for this one

;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

Definitely count me in for an xmas beers :) Will we go clubbin after??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

Just seen this thread. Yeah the 18th is good for me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Going to a beers on the 19th in Dublin. Hopefully I can make this one too!!! :)

Garavogue would be a great spot for it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

18th should be good for me.

18th should be good for me.

AC going to a sligo beers

:eek:

;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

AC going to a sligo beers

:eek:

;)

Given the weather we're having I figured that hell will freeze over some day soon so I may as well go. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Good heavens - more than one person agreeing with my suggested date! :eek:

So, does anyone dare suggest a venue?

fozzle wrote: »
    Good heavens - more than one person agreeing with my suggested date! :eek:

So, does anyone dare suggest a venue?
    Woah, woah, woah. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. You might start scaring people off. :D

Woah, woah, woah. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. You might start scaring people off. :D

your not going to get out of it that easy AC

fozzle....why don't you put up a poll for bars and we'll see what people fancy. Was in Shenanigans last night after going to the panto and it was the only place busy and this was 11pm or so.

• Advertisement

com on mr t, hopefully the date will suit a few more of the regulars as well, hopefully we can get a good crowd for this one

;)

I will try and be there, won't be for a sirous piss up though, My maw is comming over from Holland on the 17th!!!;)

Jeez you have it easier than me :( I've an exam on the 18th and then I'm back on the 6th to do another exam :( But then I'm taking two weeks off :)

I'm only a first years!! they are still jentle on us for the first semester.

All Sligo Beer threads now merged. This thread is now your first port of call for all discussions pre, post, and for those using your hand held mobile devices, during Sligo Beer nights or even days. A temporary thread may need to be created if wanting to include a poll, which can then be merged into here after beers are drank.

Want to get a few of the Sligo Boardsies together for a few Alcoholic beverages, or soft drinks if you’re driving, discuss it all here.

On the subject of beers, does anyone fancy one, or some, lets got a few suggestions ot there for dates and location.

sounds great irish-stew. i'll be up for that. Shenanigans was packed on Sat last. i like that place, it's cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Any way of getting a new poll?

greetings wrote: »
    Any way of getting a new poll?

Am working on that one. Its an old poll, one from one of the earlier beers, but once we have a few suggestions, we can prehaps do something about that. Only thing is though becuase this thread includs discussion on serveral previous beers, and if its a success, hopfully many more in the future, a poll may cause confussion to which meeting is being discussed or has been discussed.

But by all means, if ye's want to do a get together, and there has been a few succesfull ones in the past, more than what i thought when i was compliing this. Put your ideas here. Once theres some sort of agreement, and to be fair, not all suggestions will suit everyone, we can arrange some sort of gathering. this thread is now not just for one meeting, but for any more people want in the future.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Okely dokely neighboureeno.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I'd be up for it but I'm only home every few weeks so obviously depends on the date :)

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

Ah ya sure why not! Need a weeks or two advance notice though

• Advertisement

So Peeps, how about sometime over the weekend of the 19th of november, assuming as the weekend coming is to short of notice and the following weekend Sligo are playing in the FAI final which I guess you will all be at?

Advertisement