Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Beers. The Mega Thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

just tell us where you want to meet and we, oh no I'm single online now, I will be there. What about you dear???;)

Oh, let me see..... I think I'll be there too, would you like a lift darealtulip?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

Mrs.T wrote: »
    Oh, let me see..... I think I'll be there too, would you like a lift darealtulip?

o darling that sounds like a date, we getting quite soppy here!:D I thought we had the separate accounts for domestics not chatting each other up, we are married already!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

o darling that sounds like a date, we getting quite soppy here!:D I thought we had the separate accounts for domestics not chatting each other up, we are married already!!:D

Ah here. Take it to PM. :D

sueme wrote: »
    Ah here. Take it to PM. :D

that's right, we don't have to talk any more, we can pm! What a great idea, is that how you all communicate with your partners and friends? Maybe we could drink that beer at home and make it a group chat session on msn?! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I'd probably be up for it, the drinks that is!
    More than likely would be drinking coke so any shinanegans will be remembered!:pac::pac:

muffler will have a busy night keeping us on topic!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

just tell us where you want to meet and we, oh no I'm single online now, I will be there. What about you dear???;)

haha, mis read that, then released you were once part of tulipandthistle (never realised that was two pople using one account)

anyhow, back to beers, could a possible sugestion even be after a rovers game, considering that so many of us also go or comment on the matches, dont have to go to the match, but it could just be a meeting point

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

muffler will have a busy night keeping us on topic!;)

Is Muffler going to make an appearance?

Muffler?

irish-stew wrote: »
    haha, mis read that, then released you were once part of tulipandthistle (never realised that was two pople using one account)

anyhow, back to beers, could a possible sugestion even be after a rovers game, considering that so many of us also go or comment on the matches, dont have to go to the match, but it could just be a meeting point

good idea but the next match is friday and then its away games for a while and then there is no league matches till 21 of june. dont know about cup matches though. will ask in the sligo rovers thread.

this weekend is no good for me anyway, out on the lash in donegal town saturday night, stuggle to do two nights in a row nowadays

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

this weekend is no good for me anyway, out on the lash in donegal town saturday night, stuggle to do two nights in a row nowadays

:o

Know how you feel. Used to be sooo different. Now I'm quite happy with the cocoa most nights.... :eek:

Mrs.T wrote: »
    Know how you feel. Used to be sooo different. Now I'm quite happy with the cocoa most nights.... :eek:

dont think i'm at the cocoa stage just yet Mrs.T

i can still party, only one night at time though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

i can still party, only one night at time though

I am so there too.:o:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Ooh, beerage with random internetters - my favourite way to spend an evening! ^^ Actually, if people do want to go somewhere outside town I'm happy to join the ranks of non-drinkers and do some ferrying of crazy drunks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

fozzle wrote: »
    Ooh, beerage with random internetters - my favourite way to spend an evening! ^^ Actually, if people do want to go somewhere outside town I'm happy to join the ranks of non-drinkers and do some ferrying of crazy drunks.

Drink Bus, Drink Bus!!!! Speaking of such things - has anyone ever done that booze cruise out on Lough Gill.... I rented the boat out for a party a few years ago. Class way to spend an evening.

Great night! Not sure if it would be the best idea for a Boards Beers though... I'm not sure my swimming skills are up to it... :D

Yeah... it's not like you can say "I'm going outside for a smoke", then sly off home if someone's boring the pants off you. :D

Do you smoke? :eek:

Dammit, that was my escape route from you!

Do you smoke? :eek:

Dammit, that was my escape route from you!

I've just given up. Like 2 mins ago. ;)

Good man.

tuppence wrote: »
    I am so there too.:o:rolleyes:

So will you be joining us? :D

We'll probably have to hire a helicopter to get yourself, Muffler, Mr. and Mrs. T out of the boglands! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

takola wrote: »
    So will you be joining us? :D

We'll probably have to hire a helicopter to get yourself, Muffler, Mr. and Mrs. T out of the boglands! :D

Might just now. Thanks re the chopper takola. Keeping us in the luxury we are accustomed to.;) :)

OK we want to do this??? Name a date and time and me and Mrs T will be there!!! Tuppence can get a lift from us since Mrs T will be driving. Date and place any one??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Friday June 6th work for anyone?

I can't be there until after 10, so you'll have a head start - but I'll catch up quickly.

Yep that works for me. I'm fairly easy. Any ideas on where?

Its grand for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

June 6th works for me so you can count me in!

Still think its going to be slightly awkward as I have never met anyone from here before....just my take on it though!

bobcar61 wrote: »
    June 6th works for me so you can count me in!

Still think its going to be slightly awkward as I have never met anyone from here before....just my take on it though!

Only til you get a couple of pints into you! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Can't make June 6th..

.. am travelling up to Dublin that day and flying out to the US the following morning.

Enjoy it though!

EDIT: I could attend a meetup next weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

takola wrote: »
    Only til you get a couple of pints into you! :pac:

That wont take me long..