Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRAMORE WALKWAY

Options
  • 30-07-2008 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello,
    I am looking for information on the walkway and i was hoping someone can help me. They are currently doing it up and I am impressed with the stone they are using building the wall just at the edge of the walkway. I am currently looking for that stone and would prefer to stay away from roadstone. i've heard of a place in dungarvan may sell this stone. I have no idea what the stone is called. Has anyone any idea where in dungarvan I may get this stone.

Cheers in advanced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Moved to Wfd. County.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

If its the walkway across from Superquinn, its not in Tramore or in the Tramore boundry. Its still Waterford City just refered to as the Tramore Road Walkway. Would I be correct OP?

Which walkway is it then (Btw, asking for stone in Dungarvan might be better in Wfd. County ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

<<< pulls up a chair. watches.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Which walkway is it then (Btw, asking for stone in Dungarvan might be better in Wfd. County ;) )

There is nothing to support that the walkway is in Dungarvan. Hes looking for the stone in Dungarvan, used on the Tramore Walkway. The only walkway I know is the one on the Tramore Road which the press keep calling the Tramore Road Walkway. I think that might be the walkway?!?

But, he is looking for the stone in Dugarvan which indeed is Waterford County so probably best suited here. I missed that part when I first read it :|

Im curious as to what walkway it is now :(

• Advertisement

If I was looking for jeans I saw in Dublin, but wanted to buy them in Waterford, I'd head for the Waterford forum :D

Can we at least bet on where the walk is? :P

No, not a hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bass1001

jaysus lads, its the walkway accross from superquinn in WATERFORD CITY. But the stone could possibly be bought in dungarvan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

bass1001 wrote: »
    jaysus lads, its the walkway accross from superquinn in WATERFORD CITY. But the stone could possibly be bought in dungarvan.

And we were supposed to get that from "Tramore Walkway".

Next time dont ask for help if your going to reply like that IMO.

Hugs and Kisses

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

wow 11 posts for a simple question :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Cabaal wrote: »
    wow 11 posts for a simple question :)
    And still no answer to the question............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

bass1001 wrote: »

Ah lad, at least be more specific in your posts in future. People cant tell you where to get a stone if they have no idea what the stone is your looking for :) I completely misunderstood your post when I read it first!

Anyway, an answer above me has been posted. Be sure to thank the poster for going out of his way to help you! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bass1001

thanks all for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

To resolve this I'm going to ban everyone!

kensutz wrote: »
    To resolve this I'm going to ban everyone!

Well its already resolved... but we will start with you.

ken banned for being a smart arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Ah don't :p I'll behave :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I thought he meant the Doneraile.

AdMMM wrote: »
    I thought he meant the Doneraile.

There not doing up the Doneraile though? Or are they?

• Advertisement
Advertisement