Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FAO Estelle Purcell CTYI 08 DCU

• 31-07-2008 12:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Could someone please put me in contact with a girl called Estelle Purcell, or tell her to contact me on here regarding some of her stuff which she misplaced in DCU.

NO CHANCERS PLEASE - I have a photograph of Estelle from her wallet and will require that the contents of the bag be described in detail.

Estelle:
    I found your bag of stuff out in the rain in DCU tonight (Wed) whilst walking my dog. I gave the ipod and camera a drying off and they seem to be working. Your purse was also in the bag and I found your name on your identity card.

Get in touch and we can arrange for you to collect it. I live beside DCU.

Cheers.

Declan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'll ask my sister if she knows her, she's there this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87 ✭✭ceewa

There is an office in DCU for CTYI where this could be returned to also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Ill prob just hand it into DCU reception. Just dont want some security guard making eyes at her ipod.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

I doubt Colm would do that, to be fair. The office is the room across from the canteen entrance.

At least, it was...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Yeah the DCU reception is a good idea but it would be worth giving the CTYI office a ring as well to let them know that it's there because the kids are going home tomorrow morning. The people are reception are usually pretty quick to do stuff like that but just in case. The number is 700 5634.

Otherwise you could drop it straight in to the CTYI office. It's actually not where Jack Lynch said it was - it moved this year. It's now attached to the back of the canteen, directly opposite the Henry Grattan Building. If you walk up the steps to the canteen, instead of turning left to go in to it, keep on walking straight for about 10 metres and it's directly in front of you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

All changed, changed utterly... *sob*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Cheers for the help lads. Got it sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Cool, fair play. Ignore the (long!) PM I sent a few minutes ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

It was moved?! I'm irrelevant...

Advertisement