Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

free xbox 360 points

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Justlikemike

100,000 MS points!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I was one of the few who got points earlier this week. Just got a message from Microsoft on my XBox:
    Dear Xbox LIVE customer, we deposited 500 points to your account, at no charge, in relation to the GTA IV 500pts pre-sell promotion. We apologise for any inconvenience you might have experienced. Thanks for your continued support of the LIVE experience!

Don't know what 'inconvenience' they're talking about - I had already spent by GTAIV free 500 points. I'm not going to turn my nose up at another 500 though....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,027 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Huh? Like I said earlier in the thread, they took away my 500 points I got for my GTA IV purchase.. I assumed they expired and I never got them back.

Might pop them an e-mail.

Yeah I saw that. Thats why I thought it was strange. Maybe they expired all free points by accident, and didn't know who had or hadn't spent them.

Doesn't explain why you didn't get your points back though....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,027 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, was gonna buy a Rock Band song pack a week or two back with it and they'd vanished... thought it was odd.

Will switch on my XBox and check again.. as I haven't checked since the other night.

.. just checked and nope!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

That wouldn't explain why some people got 500 points, some 1000 and others 1500.

I know... I was just reporting on the message I got from MS. :)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Can you check it online from a pc?

Yep.

1. Go to http://www.xbox.com and log in (using your registered email address).
    2. Click on your Gamer Tag at the top of the screen.
    3. Click "Manage Profile" (half way down the left side of the page)
    4. Click on "Add Microsoft Points" on right side of screen.

That screen will tell you your current balance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

basquille wrote: »
    Huh? Like I said earlier in the thread, they took away my 500 points I got for my GTA IV purchase.. I assumed they expired and I never got them back.

Might pop them an e-mail.

Same thing here, only I got a message to say 500 points were added but they never showed up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement