Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

timetables

Options
  • 31-07-2008 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

anyone got any idea when the provisional timetables for 2008/9 will be online? Can't remember when it was last year, was it shortly after the CAO results?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Its usually in the last 2 weeks of August IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

It'll be after the online registration opens. According to the website thats the 20th of August.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

tbh i'll be lucky to get mine by the 10am on the monday we go back.

usually have to go to the school of computing office to get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Sparxx

If u register online 4 ur course, do you pay the fees then?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

think you pay by credit card i think.

i'm going to have to pay the old fashioned way as credit card is maxed out :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

anyone else having issues getting at their timetables and registration? I'm being told the username/password for timetables is incorrect and the registration page won't load at all

They are working now but once again for my course, they are all over the place. Clashing subject times, subjects that the 3rd years didnt do last year been included with wacky times for them on top of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

The timetable log in details are found here:

http://www.dit.ie/services/registration/timetables/

The registration link is:

https://webreg.dit.ie/webreg/web_return.login

www.dit.ie/registrations has all the details

Link to timetables is at the bottom. Passwords are working fine for me.

FreeOSCAR wrote: »
    They are working now but once again for my course, they are all over the place. Clashing subject times, subjects that the 3rd years didnt do last year been included with wacky times for them on top of that.

Complain to your head of school/director or email the president! If people don't complain it wont get sorted!

• Advertisement

It wont matter. Ive picked apart the timetable based on last years 3rd year one and its basically the same. Theres juts a couple hundred typos thats all :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

Ah it was just my internet being all irritating last night and refusing to load it. Oh well, problem solved, ultra busy timetable received.

OH by the way. Anyone who is in/has done DT024, did you have tutorials in 2nd year or is that what they mean by "Studio":confused::confused::confused:

(how can you have a maths "studio"?????)

Advertisement