Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cashsave ATM Withdrawl

Options
  • 31-07-2008 8:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

What's the highest amount that can be withdrawn from a AIB cashsave account using an ATM? I've withdrawn 500 euro before but is this the most you can take out in a day?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

mickger wrote: »
    What's the highest amount that can be withdrawn from a AIB cashsave account using an ATM? I've withdrawn 500 euro before but is this the most you can take out in a day?

Was €750 last year, it changes, and can vary according to your account, best to ask your branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Mine used to be €250, and asked them to change it to €500. I think you would need to ring them up to change the amount if it is a lower amount that you are on, and it usually takes 24 hours for the request to go through, from recollection.

Advertisement