Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ceiling Speaker and Wall Unit

• 31-07-2008 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,

Hope this is the correct forum. I am looking to install a ceiling speaker in my living room and my kitchen that links back to a "wall control unit" that would sit hidden behind the television unit in the living room, e.g. beside the NTL box. I would like to be able to connect the Ipod to the wall control unit as well as connecting the DVD player as well. I'm not overly sure how all this works.

I presume that I would run speaker cable to the wall unit (not too sure how it would be connected), and the wall unit would have an output to my dvd player via some sort of component cable. I could also connect Ipod to wall unit via a stereo cable.

I have seen one of these wall units in a house before, its not one with a digital display, just has a volume control and input port. I would like one that could control the sound going to the speaker in the kitchen and the living room. Anyone any ideas where I could get one of these wall units???

Thanks

Advertisement