Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nominations open for new mod

• 31-07-2008 10:38am

Morning all,

Tom Dunne has decided to hang up his boots on the modding of IT Tallaght, and so there is an opening. I was planning on leaving this 'til August but sure, I'll leave it open for some time to see if there's interest. So, if you would be interested feel free to pimp yourself or someone else you think would be good in this thread.

Final decision is up to the Admins and this isn't a popularity contest.

Cheers,

Dónal / Myth

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

I'm happy to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I can do it if needs be. I'm a current student studying computers at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

BrynW wrote: »
    I can do it if needs be. I'm a current student studying computers at the moment
    Current student would prob be a more logical choice than a cranky ex-hack such as myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

Would be willing to try and fill Tom's boots! - Ex Student and current Staff ( not sure if that is an automatic disqualifier! )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Oirthir wrote: »
    Current student would prob be a more logical choice than a cranky ex-hack such as myself.

I agree, a current student would be the most logical choice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

I'm pretty new on boards but shall volunteer my services, I'm heading into 4th year marketing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I'm pretty new on boards but shall volunteer my services, I'm heading into 4th year marketing.

ORLY? You were probably in one of my classes when you were in first year. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

Depends on what you lecture :)

Have fun BrynW (new mod).

Advertisement