Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

any toyota mech?

Options
  • 31-07-2008 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine is interested in an 04 toyota corolla 1.4 diesel saloon

the car has 89000 miles, on clock I checked it over yesterday , very clean , driving well , a little sluggish I though but I mostly drive a 2.8 turbo jeep

was there some issues with the 1.4 toyota dsl ??? seem to think I heard something

it is a private sale no warranty , any trial or test welcome b/4 hand

price €10k , no haggle

What u think ? normally i would have no query with 90 k on a diesel but seem to recall hearing something about the 1.4 ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Seems very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

are you sure it's a 1.4 and not a 2.0. we only started taking delivery of these in late 04, but registered them in Jan 05.
    they were launched when the Corolla got its facelift, but there were huge supply issues.

Advertisement