Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dalaran map :)

Options
  • 31-07-2008 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

I know Ivan said that we shouldn't be posting leaked information from Alpha tests, but seen as how the Beta is open to the public, I just thought i would post this cos Im really excited!

dalaran8681.jpg

If this against the forum rules, ill delete it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Its tiny, and would it not hurt blizzard to actually build a horde and alliance city? like keep em seperate so we can actually get some good world pvp in :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Just read there, there are 2 dungeons in dalaran, the prison and the citadel. I guess like Stockades part 2.

So far WotLK is very sequal-esque, which I like alot. They are taking the classic aspects of the original game pre-TBC and expanding on it.

Dying to play it more then ever!
    Please give us a release date Blizzard...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

dyin to play the dk class.

havin great craic with my new guild in heroics and kara but seems like all these epics will be useless soon

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I heartily endorse this product and/or service!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

So it's going to be a neutral city like Shattrath?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

It will be, as you can see from the map it has what appears to be a Horde and Alliance Embassy, hopefully more like the embassys in Final Fantasy 11 and not the Aldor Scryer factions, more seperation within the one city.

Also, on Copeyhagen's point about replaceing gear, Ive seen some blue items dropped from bosses in dungeons, and if you have purple kara gear, it wont be replaced by blue items til about 75.

Im still working on getting my BSing to 375 to get my Dawnsteel shoulders, but they will do me (from what I have seen) til lvl 76.

Keep raiding I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I've found 3 blue boss drops from one run, from the Nexus, that are all improved on my T4/T5 healing gear.

[Edit] Charter has been updated again to reflect Blizzards recent release of their NDA on Alpha and Beta content. [/Edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

the nexus... what a confusing instance:(

hmmm if we could keep decent epic gear till the mid 70s i would be happy enough!! ;)

i just wish i had started raiding a year ago instead of coming in at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

lol wow is for fagz

i kinda wanna play again

• Advertisement

drake has the itch

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

There is a powder for that .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i get the itch sometimes..
    mainly cos i've just been working the last week straight and i wouldnt mind playing my druid, just got it to 70, got epic flight form and did some arena like 5 days before i quit :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

Nah, you didn't quit; no one 'quits'. You took a break, or The Plague went into temporary remission...

Advertisement