Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mercedes Service

Options
  • 31-07-2008 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I posted a while back but got no replies, so I'l ltry again. I have an E200k merc that is out of guarantee. Can anyone recomend a garage in dublin/kildare that will reliably service a mercedes. Looking for non Merc dealer garage to save on service cost.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chunky.monkey

Try Terry Ryan cars in Dublin 012894474. Knows his stuff with mercz.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

Terry is good.

Seamus Mulligan is who I use (S320 00 D) does the trick, not the cheapest but reliable and honest enough. He comes highly recommended and I've heard his name crop up in conversation many times about mercs.

Google him as mulligan motors, based in synge lane in dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 pastyp

Thanks lads

Advertisement