Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rex Odered 57 Big Brother tokens!!!

Options
  • 31-07-2008 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭

Rex pored over the list but came to the conclusion that they could order as many as they wanted.

"**** the budget," he laughed. "Let's get tea, coffee and butter and 77 tokens. We're not going to get anything good out of this budget anyway. I don't care if people hate me for doing it."

"Yeah, why not go out in style Rex," laughed Mikey.

So, after very little deliberation Rex headed off to the Diary Room with the list:

Tea

Coffee

Milk

Sugar

Four normal Tokens

57 Big Brother Ever Changing Special Prize Tokens

Oh, and one packet of custard creams.

"You should trust me," Rex told the housemates as he passed through the Living Area, "I'm looking out for the House's best interests."

Class, I hope big brother will use this for some entertainement!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Such a skobe, some chef he is!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Flat2dmat

Rex is definitely making it interesting. I'm gonna enjoy seeing the other faces when they go screaming into the storage room to find only tokens haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I guess we'll see how much the BB producers like Rexie.

57 cuddly toys and he's fcuked - loads of luxury items and booze and they clearly want him to stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Mo will freak out.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

legend

• Advertisement

This will be entertaining TV , as he said to mikey they were not going to get much from the shopping budget anyway.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Mr.S wrote: »
    what do they eat now though :confused:

They'll have the dafault food that they get anyway (i think it's flour, rice, milk and stuff like that), the custard creams, and whatever they get with the tokens.

They're not going to starve anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Why all the priase for Rex when it was Darnell's idea?
    Rex this morning ordered 61 special tokens, despite the group being on a basic food budget of just £77.

As he was called to the Diary Room, Darnell joked that he should blow the entire budget on Big Brother’s ever-changing tokens.

"I dare you, man," he said.

Rex accepted the dare without telling any of the housemates from Hell. "Let's let Big Brother do the work," the chef said to Stu and Mikey in the luxury bedroom. "I'm just going to get tea, coffee, sugar and milk... I'm not even going to get bread."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a117543/rex-orders-61-special-tokens-for-group.html

• Registered Users Posts: 54,213 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

how class is rex

can't wait to see this

for me Rex is my favourite house mate

• Advertisement

how class is rex

Yep he's a real classy guy...
    Rex has branded Sara a "dirty little tramp" after the sexy Australian revealed she used to have a crush on him.

Rex has branded Sara a "dirty little tramp". The arrogant chef flicked his poisonous tongue once again as he bad mouthed the sexy Australian while on a 'stakeout' in the 'police car' with Stuart.

He asked Stuart: "You know what Sara said to me last night? She said, 'on the first week I got here I really liked you, and then I realised you had a girlfriend.'

"I was like, 'did you just f***king say that out loud?'

"What the f**k, you dirty little tramp? Get back in your hole, you dirty little badger."

Stuart was surprised by the revelation.
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/big_brother/Big+Brother+9-52425.html

That's gross.:(

That's gross.:(

I agree but alas they probably won't even show it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Rex is living on the edge!
    He is a Lisa says a wind-up merchant.
    It's just if he takes it too far he will come across as nasty - not good.

The one thing about Sara is that Rex would be the only one she would want to know after they leave. She is the type of person who will use people to get her further, Rex would be ideal.
    However I wonder how many people like Sara has Rex met in his life;)....

The token thing is super funny tho:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I dont think he means class in that kind of sense, but in a funny way.

I think this has been a brilliant idea Darnell comes up with it and Rex implements the idea, this could be golden.

I dont think he means class in that kind of sense, but in a funny way.

yap thats what i ment

yap thats what i ment

Yeah i had a feeling thats what you meant, i think it is absolutely hilarious!

Yeah i had a feeling thats what you meant, i think it is absolutely hilarious!

i can't wait till i see mo going into the store room and the look he'll have on his face will be priceless

i can't wait till i see mo going into the store room and the look he'll have on his face will be priceless

Not just him all of them.

shocked-people_~POP040.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

True.

It'll be good alright.. I wonder what way it will swing though. I'd like to see Rex/Darnell coming out good from this one ... was a funny thing to do.

True.

It'll be good alright.. I wonder what way it will swing though. I'd like to see Rex/Darnell coming out good from this one ... was a funny thing to do.

unless you happen to be Mo.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Why all the priase for Rex when it was Darnell's idea?

Well Darnell said something about voicing his idea's through people and doesn't mind giving away the credit. Something about a book he read or something.

Anyway, nice idea. Should be entertaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

<3 Rex!

In fairness, Sara had been slutting it around Dale/Stu/Rex right from the start in some desperate attempt to get someone, anyone, in order to keep her place. I think Rex just doesn't give a shít but most of what he says is in jest and just to get a reaction. He's well able to talk the píss out of himself and doesn't take things too seriously, unlike Dale/Stu/Luke/Lisa. It's a game for heaven's sake. Whats wrong with mixing it up. He's nowhere near as nasty as Luke or Dale.

He's far more entertaining than most in there.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    <3 Rex!

In fairness, Sara had been slutting it around Dale/Stu/Rex right from the start in some desperate attempt to get someone, anyone, in order to keep her place. I think Rex just doesn't give a shít but most of what he says is in jest and just to get a reaction. He's well able to talk the píss out of himself and doesn't take things too seriously, unlike Dale/Stu/Luke/Lisa. It's a game for heaven's sake. Whats wrong with mixing it up. He's nowhere near as nasty as Luke or Dale.

He's far more entertaining than most in there.

Very true.

Nah I think Rex is showing himself to be just as nasty as Dale and Luke.

Nah I think Rex is showing himself to be just as nasty as Dale and Luke.

Explain? He aint talkin behind peoples backs like the way Luke has.

He's talked about Sara to Stuart and about Rachel to Kat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Just because you say it to someones face doesn't mean you aren't nasty. He lets rip with some very snide remarks, and their intention is to cut, not jest. He is also terrible at feigning apologies when his remarks do effect people.

He's a decent housemate but quite an arsehole.

• Advertisement

He's talked about Sara to Stuart and about Rachel to Kat.

He is nowhere near the league of talking behind peoples backs as Luke and co have been, as for talking talking to Kat about it, just two friends havein a conversation about a mutual person in common.

Advertisement