Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rex Odered 57 Big Brother tokens!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Just because you say it to someones face doesn't mean you aren't nasty. He lets rip with some very snide remarks, and their intention is to cut, not jest. He is also terrible at feigning apologies when his remarks do effect people.

He's a decent housemate but quite an arsehole.

Thats his demeanour that how he is, has he said some nasty things? Yes. Is he a nasty person i dont think so. Im sure alot of people in there would rather have things said to them as opposed behing their backs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

how class is rex

can't wait to see this

for me Rex is my favourite house mate
    Yup, Rex is my favourite too. So funny! I'l probably cry if he's evicted fri.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭ChickCool

he wont be,luke will be

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

as for talking talking to Kat about it, just two friends havein a conversation about a mutual person in common.

But he was suggesting to Kat that since the video was shown Rachel had changed. He seems to think about Rachel more than his own gf.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

• Advertisement

Just saw a clip of tomorrow's episode! Rex said in the diary room that if big brother liked him they'l give him deadly stuff and if they didn't they'l give him crap. It then showed a clip of them receiving their supplies amidst much cheering. Among what they got was a huge side of halal lamb. Don't know if the cheers were because they expected tins of beans etc and were surprised to see odd things or if they could see lots of luxury items. Maybe when it gets down to them looking through the stuff they might come down to earth with a bump. Hope not!

Ann22 wrote: »
    Just saw a clip of tomorrow's episode! Rex said in the diary room that if big brother liked him they'l give him deadly stuff and if they didn't they'l give him crap. It then showed a clip of them receiving their supplies amidst much cheering. Among what they got was a huge side of halal lamb. Don't know if the cheers were because they expected tins of beans etc and were surprised to see odd things or if they could see lots of luxury items. Maybe when it gets down to them looking through the stuff they might come down to earth with a bump. Hope not!

Well if you want to see it again it is in the link of the post above.:)

Sorry sharpshooter i was so intent on telling everybody what i'd seen i didn't spot you'd just posted the link.:rolleyes:

Ann22 wrote: »
    Sorry sharpshooter i was so intent on telling everybody what i'd seen i didn't spot you'd just posted the link.:rolleyes:

Hey , you seemed to enjoy it so much , I was giving you
    the chance to see it again.:)

But he was suggesting to Kat that since the video was shown Rachel had changed. He seems to think about Rachel more than his own gf.

Yeah but they are just havein a conversation about her, be a bit stupid to be talking bad about her to her closet mate in the house and i dont think he is stupid.

• Advertisement

Haha they looked chuffed when they got the shopping. Genius idea i think.

Advertisement