Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bit about yourself...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Lurvely

Hi all, im 23, live in Donegal, engaged and we have a 2 yr old daughter and another one due in November!

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

Hi, I'm a 32 year old Dad of two active boys B is 2½ and N is just 10 weeks old today.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,249 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I'm 28, living with my girlfriend and her son who'll be 3 a couple of weeks after our first child together is born in October. I'm not quite 'dad' to the little monster as his dad has an active part in his upbringing but I'm enjoying being 'no 2'...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 K&Bross

Hi. I'm 30, married with 2 little ones. 2 1/2 yr old dd and 6 month old ds. I'm a SAHM too. Love it most days ... but days like today I feel like screaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I'm 39, married to Mrs Billy for 6 years. We have 2 boys & live near Skerries.
    HB Jr I (a gentle giant) is nearly 6 years & HB Jr II (an unholy terror) is almost 18 months.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sulukie

Hi Everyone

I'm 39 with a little boy who will be one this month. I'm married for 10 years together 20 and every thing is rosy at the moment :)

I'm back at work but on a four day week which is great (everyone should do it :pac:)

I really appreciate all the advice on this forum.

Sulukie

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Sulukie wrote: »
    I'm back at work but on a four day week which is great (everyone should do it :pac:)

I'm the same - best decision ever..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

Hello all,

I am 30 and a stay at home mom to two boyz aged 3 years and 9 months before this i worked as a Veterinary Nurse (lots of fun). Im in Galway and cant wait for the day when they are old enough so i can travel again lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Im 30 seperated have my son loads as im a dj so have plenty of time..6 yr old son who is in Gaelic camp this week and hes loving it.On south side Dublin 14/16 area.Wish i had a proper user name instead of my real name here...to much personal info:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

About time I added my bit ...

I am 43 - have three kids -DS aged 17 who is starting 5th year - he did TY last year ... DD1 aged 15 starting into 3rd year .. and DD2 aged 9 starting into 3rd class.

Married for ... 13years. Living in D15. SAHM since my son was an infant after returning to work for eight weeks - never again thank the goddess.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭needadvice

38 year old mum of three under 9. Stay at home mum absolutely love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭babyboom

I'm a 38 year old stay at home mother to 3 kids, daughter aged 10 (nearly 11), two boys aged 7 (8 on Friday) and 4. Been married 14 years and live in North County Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Hi All,

I'm 26 and have a 13mths old darling little boy....although he looks about 3 :)

I live in Dublin 11 and work full time as a credit controller.

I'm a new single mum (only single about 8wks) and still getting used to it, finding it quite tough tbh, but this forum is a godsend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 wada

hi i am 28 and have been married for just over a week but been together since i was seventeen - thats 10 years and 9 months.

we have a 9 year old ( well 9 next week) daughter who is diabetic
    a boy who turned 3 in july
    and a boy who is 2 on the 29th of dec

daddy had cancer and got the all clear in june and is a software developer

i however quit my job just before i married him now i am a kept woman.

we plan to have 2 more kids in about 3-5 years time ( if chemo has not done any damage)

live in the mid west, bought our own house 3 years ago ( got keys 5 days after our 1st son was born) and now the house is like a bomb site - even though i clean and clean the kids follow me around undoing all the cleaning (little swine's)

going to disneyworld florida in nov for 2 weeks staying in the resort - first timw on holidays since being pregnant with my 2nd child thats like nearly 4 years ago. cant wait but dont like the idea of 10 hours on the plane with 2 monkeys and a diabetic with an attitude.
    :eek: that will be me by the end of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

I'm 28, single mother to my gorgeous daughter who is 7.
    Going out a guy for the last 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭TargetWidow

Hi All! I'm 36, married 2 years to my boy next door childhood sweetheart (together 19 years and more in love now than ever!) DD is 23 weeks old tomorrow. This is my third week back at work and I'm loving being back. I miss my little lady though but at least she is happy and seems to love her creche. I am so looking forward to starting her on solids and I'm making batches of purees every weekend at the moment and freezing them so that I wont have to use jars. Need to spaghetti proof the kitchen first though!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Hi all,just decided to say hello in this forum. Very good too:) .Im another oldie on boards. Married 22 years. Together 27 years. 3 childer, 21 year old boy and an 18 and 15 year old girl. Im also a workaholic/golf widow, so Ive basically reared my kids alone.I used to have a job until I got a major life illness. Now Im a kept woman with loads of hobbies.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭allgirlz

Hi, Am new to boards, I am with my partner/boyfriend 6 years and we have a 2 year old daughter who is just gorgeous, we live out in castleknock and I am always looking for others with kids of a similar age as I am not from the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The local health clinic ( which I think for you is Roselawn ) will have a list of all the toddler and parents play groups in your area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭the glass woman

allgirlz wrote: »
    Hi, Am new to boards, I am with my partner/boyfriend 6 years and we have a 2 year old daughter who is just gorgeous, we live out in castleknock and I am always looking for others with kids of a similar age as I am not from the area.

Welcome allgirlz, There's a parent and toddler group in castleknock, by the church i think, on a friday, and also i go to one in blakestown community centre on a wed, 10-12, and one in the blanchardstown library on a tues and wed 11-12, both of these groups are for all of dublin 15, and the blakestown one is run by Cuidui

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,249 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

UPDATE: I'm now the proud father of a little girl called Rory who was born at 9.28 on Saturday and weighed 7lb 10oz. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭allgirlz

Thanks for the welcomes and I will look into those toddler groups, I work Mon-Thurs so it would be great to find a place for a Friday morning. Congratulations sleepy on your new bundle of joy, wishing you many happy sleepless nights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Sleepy wrote: »
    UPDATE: I'm now the proud father of a little girl called Rory who was born at 9.28 on Saturday and weighed 7lb 10oz. :D

Congratulations Sleepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

And now you'll be more than sleepy by name :D

Congratulations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭the glass woman

Congrats Sleepy! And Rory is a beautiful name for a little girl :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 emma@

Hi, im new to these boards, im mother to a 16 month old little boy, im with my fiance years lol and we're getting married around xmas time!! Look forward to chatting to everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 PurpleLily

Hello,

Right I'm a 32 (hate writing my age!!) yr old Mam to a 12yr girl (just hitting that I know everything stage) a 3yr girl (Diva doesn't describe her!) and a 20month old boy (getting as bad as his 3yr old sister!). Living in Cork, married and working full time. Life is hectic to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pixiestix

and i am the proud mammy, she is a great sleeper and a great eater, just like her wonderful dada :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭lolly22

pixiestix wrote: »
    and i am the proud mammy, she is a great sleeper and a great eater, just like her wonderful dada :D

Awww :) congrats to you both haha just the way you like them :D
    Glad all's going well :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭vincenzo1975

33 yr old dad of 7 yrs old girl princess. Married 6 yrs together for 11.:)

Advertisement