Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New signings and rumours

• 31-07-2008 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

hi all dlbdl team players has any one signed new players or have you heard of any players going to another team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HITMANHEALY

Farmhouse Red have signed 3 new players

They wont be losing any - 1 more to follow.

Players identies will not be revealed could upset a few teams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Farmhouse Red have signed 3 new players

They wont be losing any - 1 more to follow.

Players identies will not be revealed could upset a few teams

Awww ....you can tell us.

We won't tell anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

There'll be a bit of movement in the Lough on the Monday teams, a couple are leaving the Blue team, one of them is signing for the Red team and I've heard the other might play Tuesdays instead.

There's a few rumours knocking about as to who will be moving to the Blue team, but I'll believe it when I see their names on the form. I've heard three names and they're all very good players.

I was on the Red team last year but I'm probably not going to bother playing this season, one other player has left the team and I expect two others to leave as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

We on the farmhouse monday will be looking at getting at least 5 more players one i'm high hopeful for and we have 4 others that might come and we won't be losing anyone this season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 igolady2

i see you wont say farmhouse who ur new players r.. do tell which teams ud upset...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 igolady

I see you got the hang of it. your a lu la:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HITMANHEALY

igolady2 wrote: »
    i see you wont say farmhouse who ur new players r.. do tell which teams ud upset...:rolleyes:

none from the IGO -looks like 1 has signed now from the ivory, 1 more hopefully from another team, in negotiations

Advertisement