Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the most illegal thing you have ever done?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭RKDus

OP are you are garda who is below his quote of arrests for the month? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Kavinsky

lol ^

For me - the usual items, car tax, NCT, driving license renewal, etc.

I'm a bad little boy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

where it says
    "Do not write below this line"

I wrote "OK"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I think the roisin dubh are missing their big ass framed album of the year. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭mookishboy

HMMM
    imported a large quantity of green ! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Knacker Drinking
    Smoking Cannabis

Yeah I know i'm lame:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I let the dogs out

Sorry I just had to say it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Im fairly bad:D

1)Me and my brother drove away on a stolen motorbike when the cops gave chase in a car!

2)When I was in about 6th class me and friends went into hotel Kilkenny and robbed a load of drink from it. We were caught and got into serious sh!t. I had to attend a social worker, we were showered with trips and stuff. They even brought us to Sweden:cool:

3)Taking extacy, still do.

4)Underage drinking.

5)Resisting arrest alot of times.

Im alot quiter now than I used to be:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

Well there was that thing with Yore Ma, the donkey, a feather duster and more determination than the little train that could............alas, due to book rights and a possible movie deal I can speak no more about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I am responsible for the deaths of countless people, have devastated entire communities, paid hitmen off, incited punishment beatings, caused gangwars etc

And all the time I thought I was just smoking a few joints, but the papers made me see the errors of my ways, I make Hitler look like a saint.

I got done for speeding once, in my defence, Isaid I was just following the instructions on my license " tear along the dotted line!" :D

(the above may contain nuts)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Wouldn't no where to start, but most of the offences took place between the hours of 1AM and 6AM and involved large quantities of alcohol, a guitar and two exchange students.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

i shot a man in reno

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

I shot a gun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I shot yore ma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭beautiation

I killed Santa for trespassing on my property.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

LSD when 14

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Opium! Also transported some herb and prescription pills (not my prescription) across state lines, then got pulled over for something else. I nearly shat my pants, but the cop didn't search me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

I cultivated some green...very well I might add...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

hahahah! no!

Advertisement