Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dying Cow 200: Sun 7th September

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

rogerb wrote: »
    The race-heads will be at the Leinster RR championships.

Are you racing?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭rogerb

el tonto wrote: »
    Are you racing?

Are you nuts? Only did my first open race last Sunday - my appetite for humiliation doesn't stretch quite that far ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Cadex

Hi, would love to but apart from ongoing blasted bathroom decoration stuff, still have the end of my cold. A short spin might be do-able but reckon I'd need 'the whole of my health' for this so I'm out. Be fine next week. Enjoy the day anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

So who is doing this then? I'm still thinking about it, sunday is supposed to be ok weatherwise it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I am, as is a buddy of mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭rogerb

kenmc wrote: »
    So who is doing this then?

In two minds as to whether to do this or a race. el tonto's put the idea in my head now ...

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

rogerb wrote: »
    In two minds as to whether to do this or a race. el tonto's put the idea in my head now ...

I doubt that you need much encouragement.

Advertisement