Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wet Eireann

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

blorg wrote: »
    cycling along just in shorts.

Oh for the option! Cork escaped most of the bad weatehr at the weekend. I got wet for the last 2 hours of my 6.30 cycle on Saturday. I've 3 hours to do tonight but the forecast seems to suggest I might just have to get the turbo out of hibernation. I don't think I could face cleaning the bike again s soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Fion_McCool

latest_radar.gif

:eek:
    Mother of God... another 'Groundhog Day' weatherwise !

And the BBC 5 day forecast http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ukweather/index.shtml (press 'play') or the Meteociel 8 day forecast http://www.meteociel.fr/modeles/gfse_cartes.php?ech=6&code=0&mode=2 (press <anim> )are equally depresssing !

Time to emigrate methinks.

:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

This country is a joke shop !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

I think its nicer to go cycling in the winter at this rate it might be colder but at least you can wrap up.

I recently spent 8 weeks in san francisco and no rain and to come back to this
    San fran gets 10 inches of rain a year, 10 INCHES!!! we have got that in the last 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

No rain on the current map!!! Why does it have to be at 11:30 PM!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

No rain on the current map!!! Why does it have to be at 11:30 PM!?
    You want to go out for a spin? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

blorg wrote: »
    You want to go out for a spin? :D

Yeah!!!!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

OK, you head out now and warm up and I'll meet you 6pm at the M50 bridge, road to Enniskerry :D

Yet another wet day out. Bleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Fredo

It is the ideal weather for triathlon training: first you go a spin on the bike and then with the heavy rain you end up swimming home and then you run to shower.
    :o sorry

• Advertisement

Tomorrow sounds like it'll be a washout.

Advertisement