Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warcraft Movie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Pretty old news, but don't be so worried. If it sucks, Blizz will just can it, instead of releasing it.

They don't release bad products :)

And that one piece of concept art showing Teldrassil, is pretty amazing looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Uwe Boll applied to be director:
    It appears that Uwe Boll applied to Blizzard for the role of director in the World of Warcraft movie. Shock horror I hear you all cry, especially when such an astoundingly bad director has these views about making a faithful adaptation:

“You go for it, to please the game fans, but on the other hand if you have the hard core gamers, they live in their own world. And you cannot fulfill their ideas from a video game based movie, it’s impossible. And to be honest, the real gamers are the typical download guys, right? They don’t pay anything for movies, because they illegally download the movies. So why I should please these guys? I need the normal audience.”

Blizz were liek; "Lal!!1!!!!1!1 no!1!1"2!!one!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭dvega

I only decided to look up about it now....

http://warcraft.moviechronicles.com/

Its an unofficial site but it had to be something in the making..
    I dont know theres rumours thats it gona be 13PG....which will make it basiclly for kids,I think they have only one shot at this...hopefully they wont muck it up...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Recent topic about this - http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055346446

Merge maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Thread merged, cos WellyJ demands it! :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement