Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karadzic on trial in the Hague

Options
  • 31-07-2008 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

The initial hearing has been very interesting (Its being shown live on TV). The judge is tip toeing around him in my opinion in the hope of keeping things calm until theres a plea. He's a very firm judge and it seems he has control over Karadzic's microphone.

Karadzic is boxing very clever at the moment and its clear that he's trying to do things his own way, regardless of the existing procedures. He's already talking about fears for his own safety there. Thats hardely the responsibility of a trial judge?

I suspect this will go on for a long long time.

Also! The translation is quite poor. I hope the trial judges get better translations than I'm listening to.

Advertisement