Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burning CDs using Boss Br8???

Options
  • 31-07-2008 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi There,

I have an old Boss BR8 recording studio which i use for doing rough drafts of songs...the problem is i don't have a CD burner for it so everything stays on my zip disks - the zips are pretty expensive for the amount of space i get and they're also becoming pretty hard to get. reckon they'll be obsolete soon enough.

Anyway i need to send CDs to a couple of different people in different countres for some projects i'm working on and really need to start burning cds i used to work with anohter guy who had an auld stereo he could hook up his Br8 to and burn cds off and i'm looking for something cheap like that...or basically anything dirt cheap that i can get as the br8 doesn't seem compatable in any way with my pc??

Anyone used a br8 before got some advice???
    Alternatively if anyone has a burner that's compatable with br8 and you fancy selling it at a very cheap rate...let me know!!
    Thanks folks ;-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I have no idea what this BR8 thing is but if it uses zip-disc cound you not invest in a zip drive (2nd hand) and a cd burner for your pc, both can be external. cd burners are inexpensive these days, zip drive might be a little harder to get by, you can use something like nero to burn then.

Hopefully this helps, if not it's prob cause i haven't a clue about this BR8 :D

Advertisement