Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New (model) Corsa...

Options
  • 31-07-2008 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭

Sup yall, a friend of mine (female) is lookin at gettin a corsa, 07 i think, and is curious about em, I don't know much about em either, she jus wants to know if anyone here has any good or bad to say about em? Or any better suggestions, she dont want the 207 thats the only no no. Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Drove an 07 for a weekend and I have to say it is a really nice car to drive. only thing I couldnt do is find a really comfortable seating position. It wasn't a case of I was uncomfortable sitting it but something just didn't feel right about it. Nice car inside and there is plenty of space in it and was well kitted out. Nice car overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

What engine is she looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

yeh the steering wheel seems to be in an awkward postion pity cos the old corsa was great in that regard

theyre fairly spacious for a "small car" and theyre is one horrible grey colour that I cant understand why theyd ever even consider it but otherwise I like it

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Corsa and Grande Punto are a joint venture between Fiat and Opel, basically they are the same car underneath and share some engines notabley the excellent diesel which is Fiat.

In Ireland the Corsa probably outsells the Grande Punto by about 4 to 1, have heard no bad stories about the new Corsa and my choice would be the 1.3 diesel Multijet. Also try and avoid the basic Life model as standard equipment is very sparce.

Advertisement