Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

fionntang wrote: »
    i think in first year all girls and lads live seperitly anyways

Unless you specifically request to live with someone in particular... like a friend from home or some such!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭fionntang

my house is the biggest ****hole in limerick id say,arrived sunday to find the paint still wet,a johnny on the floor and no cutlry but 6 large bread knifes....a limerick thing?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Haha, ours is grand! Only two of us in the house now though so we have two plates each. 1 bread knife but loads of spoons, butter knives and forks. And loadsa cups too...paint was wet in our place too, ruined me shoes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 mymipage

my house is the biggest ****hole in limerick id say,arrived sunday to find the paint still wet,a johnny on the floor and no cutlry but 6 large bread knifes....a limerick thing?:D

But more importantly, did you get the blue bowls?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Wherebouts are you living? Sounds fair bad!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭fionntang

cratloe wood ,house doesnt bother me now after everyone's looks as ****ty after last weeks sessions

Advertisement