Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency services

• 31-07-2008 6:45pm
    Moderators Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else notice the near constant whiring of Emergency services sirens in the past hour or so?
    Could swear I heard 3 sirens at once there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Roseyland

Heading up the Tuam road, 3 or 4 in the racecourse direction, was there an accident out that way?

• Moderators Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

it would seem to suggest so. But with traffic going so slow its a strange one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

It could just be services returning from the course trying to get through traffic, or Garda vehicles trying to get from one traffic choke point to another to get things moving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Must have been as i was driving past the dual carriage way exit to the racecourse and there was one flying around inside lights flashing,then zipped past me on the roundabout..

• Moderators Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Well these were in town, perhpas heading out the racecourse way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

With the population of the town increasing in size it stands to reason that the requirement for emergency call outs increase proportionately.

Advertisement