Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a roofer - Sth Dublin?

Options
  • 31-07-2008 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

HI there, can anyone recommend a roofer, we are near Deansgrange in Sth Dublin.

Have had repeated problems with a leaking roof at the back of the house since we moved in 7 years ago - have had it fixed four separate times and each time the leak comes back. Last time was in November/December when we had tiles taken off, felting replaced and tiles put back. It started leaking with the bad rain a few weeks ago but no water actually coming through but today we have puddles in our bathroom.

Would really appreciate a recommendation of a good roofer - needless to say we are quite hacked off about this esp as we had the bathroom painted about a month ago and now the ceiling in the bathroom is quite badly stained.

If anyone wants the name of the builder who did the shoddy work last November so that they can avoid him I'd be glad to pass it on :mad:

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭harly1516

Hi I run a small building company we undertake all sorts of work including roofs I would love to have a look at your roof and see what the problem might be if you want give me a shout no charge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Ellechim

Thanks Harly, will PM you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Anyone recommend someone in the Celbridge area? :(

Got two seperate leaks in each of the main house (roof apex and Chimney area) and lean-to extension (velux window and near the front of the roof)

Obviously the extension ones could just be where I can see it coming through.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭EireEV

Anybody recommend anybody in the Blanchardstown area?

Advertisement