Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

if I was to

Options
  • 31-07-2008 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭

rearrange my test date with sgs would there be a possibility Id have to move centre............just I live around the corner from the one I currently have a date in, dont really feel as prepared as Id like as Im going on holidays for two weeks and then doing the test a few days after I come back

thanks for any help you can give

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

woop wrote: »
    would there be a possibility Id have to move centre
    I can't see why your centre would be changed (all else being equal). Why not contact them and ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

rearrange my test date with sgs would there be a possibility Id have to move centre............just I live around the corner from the one I currently have a date in, dont really feel as prepared as Id like as Im going on holidays for two weeks and then doing the test a few days after I come back

thanks for any help you can give
    I doubt they'll move you to another test centre unless you request they do it - or if there's an opening which they want to offer you.

I'm in the same boat - go on holidays in 2 weeks and have test day after I get back - thinking about rescheduling the test. I'm driving grand, making great progress but I don't think mentally I'm ready for the test, and I know I'll probably be too wrecked to take the test on my date. Suppose I'd be better of rearranging a date sooner rather than later :(

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

yeh Im the same dont really want to fail for a reason other than my ability to drive

they had a spot for tomorrow...................next one is the 22nd of september

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

dont really want to fail for a reason other than my ability to drive
    How else could you fail other than your driving? :confused:

Advertisement