Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount nights in hairdressers?

Options
  • 31-07-2008 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody know of a hairdressers which does those trainee haircut night things? (Or day, that's not the crucial element) I'm not looking for anything fancy schmancy, just a bit of length off and some layering, but my hair is so frikking long and thick my bank balance tends to get royally rogered every time a trained professional even glances at my noggin, and my sister who normally does the trimming claims to have lost her scissors. Any help much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Most if not all of the salons do trainee classes. Peter Mark and Toni and Guy definitely do them. Just call in and ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Dee369369

I can't remember the name of the place it's john something anyway at the end patricks hill on the left by the funeral home..anyway did it 2years ago but for 10e they did an unreal job.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

jeff divine on french church street do them ring and ask,they have a training college.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

jeff divine on french church street do them ring and ask,they have a training college.

they do colour as well but to be honest you need to be careful about cutting.... i got someone who did their first cut on my hair and made a pure balls of it- i have curls so its pretty hard to tell but it took MONTHS to grow right. ask how much experience they have first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Think theres a place opposite the back of easons, upstairs first floor, my sister used to go there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Sweet, cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

The hairdressing school on Oliver Plunkett St. do them, I used to have it done years ago there and I've seen the sign outside recently.

Advertisement