Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heres the real question

Options
  • 31-07-2008 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭

where is everybody headin results nite :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

I have a feeling that i'll be sobbing in my pillow for the whole wednesday tbh :D aw.. the stress of it all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

<snip>

And then town somewhere. I'll follow the crowd.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Im sure we´ll probably head out to the local pub we always go for occasions like this...scobys

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

Diarmsquid wrote: »
    <snip>!

And then town somewhere. I'll follow the crowd.:cool:

I'll see you there <snip> is going to be legend..don't know about after how far from town is Marlay Park?

Mod edit ('cos I couldn't be arsed replying): It's 5 miles from town. The 16 bus goes up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

town :D everywhere's gonna be packed

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Party at my mates. Steering clear or town!

Was going to PM people, but can people keep in mind the sticky at the top of every forum before reply - cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

I'm going to <snippity snip snip>. Not sure about afterwards, will follow the crowd too.

Fair play on realising it's unmentionable, but trying to skirt around it by calling it such is naughty naughty!- Piste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Im going to <careful now>

Depending on what time I get home, Ill proberly head to local nightclub.

Gona be a great night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

Bajingo wrote: »
    I'll see you there <snip> is going to be legend..don't know about after how far from town is Marlay Park?

Mod edit ('cos I couldn't be arsed replying): It's 5 miles from town. The 16 bus goes up there.

Didnt know we couldnt mention <certain gig> cheers for the directions didnt know how to get there..

Also I ordered my tickets online does anyone know when they'll be delivered?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

I'm hearing RadioCity is the place to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Carnival on harcourt st maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Someone in my year booked a function room for our results night, same place we had our graduation... so I might go to that. We were meant to buy the tickets during the exams but I forgot, doubt they'll be turning year members from the door though.

to <snip>!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh! Excited!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ok folks, we all know there's a certain gig run by a certain music promotors who we can't speak about on this site. I've posted a list on the sticky at the top of this forum, you can't miss it because it says "UPDATED AUGUST 08" on it, read it and see whose gigs you can't mention.

Anyone mentions them from now on get banned, ye've no excuses!

Ooopsie daisyssssss!!! Sooowwiee!! :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh im soooooooooo excited bout the gig though!
    I dont give a f%ckity f&ck bout the results! WOooooooooo!

Yeah no worries, I'm going to the same gig everyone else is but can't talk about, it's annoing not being able to enthuse :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Piste wrote: »
    Yeah no worries, I'm going to the same gig everyone else is but can't talk about, it's annoing not being able to enthuse :P
    What gig is that then?

¬_¬

Surely if we say it's unmentionable that's okay? I've seen this go unpunished on other forums. Sure your own posts allude to the gig itself too.
    Piste wrote: »

What's different between that and saying "I'm going to an unmentionable gig" like I did above?
    I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything I just don't understand!

Well I was more trying to illustrate the fact that alluding to it is disallowed but very annoying, as a mod (oho!) I can allude to it if it's telling other people not to...if you get what I mean, that post was to re-enforce that.

• Advertisement

Fair enough so Piste. o>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Me no know actually.

I'd rather avoid town, maybe convince somebody else to have a houseparty (my house? are ya mad!)

If I do go into town, I'll try somewhere new.... not doing the 'same old, same old' on results night.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Plan of action:
    Huge group of us into town about 6ish, go for a big meal (thinking that All You Can Eat Chineese up on Middle Abbey Street, 'tis lovely!)

Off to Dorans or Whelans about 7.30, lay into 'em.

Back to the 'burbs about 10.30/11 before town gets mental, hopefully to a party. Then god knows.

Horrrrrray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭teckoda

I plan on pub crawling my way from home to town and back again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭lovechem

The Savoy in Cork! Gonna be ANIMAL :D:D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

I'm going to *ahem* Ballinteer, and then antics probably. Town is gunna be packed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

whats the story with the new off licence laws? they stop serving at 10pm! gay. what time do the pubs close?

• Advertisement

I think you can get carryouts from the pup after 10pm....not sure how legal it is tho!

Advertisement