Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friends with benefits

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

AFC_1903 wrote: »
    Everyones a winner - so long as feelings stay out of it.

Ah yes thats the tricky part!
    Im having a fling with a friend at the moment,well we were never really friends as such but we've known each other for the last few years. However,Im finding it very difficult to do something intimate like sleep with someone and not get some sort of emotional attachment to them. But im one of those people who Isnt into one night stands, I find It very difficult to seperate sex and feelings,for me I wouldnt be able to have sex with someone I have no feelings for.
    Also If there a friend to begin with you obviously have some sort of feelings for them and these feelings will only grow If your having great sex with them.All in all, If your sexually atrracted to a friend then you might as well go out with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

panda100 wrote: »
    All in all, If your sexually atrracted to a friend then you might as well go out with them?

I don't want to look at a partner and see them as a friend i am sexually excited by. I want to look at a partner and see someone who excites me, or who has the potential to excite me, on every level.

Friends just don't rock my boat the way the people i have choosen to go out with do. I have plenty of hot female friends that i would be sexually attracted to....if that was my only basis i would have a very large pool of possible girlfriends. This is reason enough to tell me it's not a good rule to follow. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭t-ha

Dragan wrote: »
    if that was my only basis i would have a very large pool filled with chicks I'm attracted to. This is reason enough to tell me it's not a good rule to follow. :)
    Dunno - sounds alright to me? :pac:

IME, guys can do it, girls can't, so unless it's 2 gay lads it won't work out. And even then it won't work out if either of them are those girly gay types. -> :p

Advertisement