Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

gardai in landrover

Options
  • 01-08-2008 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭

just to let ye know dont think it's been posted the gardai are doing speed checks from a white landrover discovery now, new gatsos I suppose

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

getting a worse and worse supply of cars i see ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Would that be covering all 26 counties now or is it somewere specific?!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

kmart6 wrote: »
    Would that be covering all 26 counties now or is it somewere specific?!:rolleyes:

that was the Naas road outbound just outside of the redcow, at the works there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Are you sure it wasn't a Ssangyon Rexton?? I've seen a white one trying to pass traffic on the Naas Road.

Trying, but being impeded!

They've got a silver Landcruiser in Limerick now...it's the new model (110 I think, not the 200 V8) A Range Rover with arials all over it passed me on my way back from lunch yesterday, but it was difficult to decipher whether it was the Gardaí or gang related.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,514 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Bit like this baby......... Can't imagine them trying 120km/h after a 7 series bmw it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

TheDriver wrote: »
    Bit like this baby......... Can't imagine them trying 120km/h after a 7 series bmw it!
    Thats on Inismore, I doubt any car has done more than 75km/h there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,514 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

At least the rubber mats are easy to clean the blood off of!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

ninty9er wrote: »
    Are you sure it wasn't a Ssangyon Rexton?? I've seen a white one trying to pass traffic on the Naas Road.

Trying, but being impeded!

They've got a silver Landcruiser in Limerick now...it's the new model (110 I think, not the 200 V8) A Range Rover with arials all over it passed me on my way back from lunch yesterday, but it was difficult to decipher whether it was the Gardaí or gang related.

it definitely wasn't it was a landrover defender (i know i said discovery earlier)

just like this but in white

Landrover%20Defender%20PD1670%207x16.jpg

Advertisement