Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rex now a serious contender......

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

I'll throw that fail right back at ye, that was about as funny as rebecca getting her tits out.

EDIT: SS, he was trying his hardest there, he jumped in the shower for christ sake.

Stop digging yourself an even bigger hole and just admit you got it wrong. Even those who aren't that keen on Mo will admit that was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I'll throw that fail right back at ye, that was about as funny as rebecca getting her tits out.

EDIT: SS, he was trying his hardest there, he jumped in the shower for christ sake.

Taste(s) Bud(s).:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Stop digging yourself an even bigger hole and just admit you got it wrong. Even those who aren't that keen on Mo will admit that was hilarious.

How am I digging a hole? It was contrived. What can I say, I didn't find it funny and you think I actually laughed and then denied it to save face. Are you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

How am I digging a hole? It was contrived. What can I say, I didn't find it funny and you think I actually laughed and then denied it to save face. Are you serious?

Well we'll just haev to agree to disagree on this one, but I really think you're letting your dislike of Mo skew your view on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Wow what a stupid move to put his girlfriend in the house it will definately have a serious effect on him winning the show.

People dont like it when BB producers seem to have a favourite and i for one am not liking this twist at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Chinafoot wrote: »
    I can guarantee you that my boyfriend of 3 years has no pictures of me.quote]

LIE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Nearly forgot,
    Lisa asked Rex last night, why didn't he have a photo of Nicole, he said the only photos he had were in a book that he had made with pictures in, and he didnt want to cut the photos out... the only other photos he had were on his camera.
    I think there is more to that the reason than that, Rex just doesn't want to reveal it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

kerash wrote: »
    Nearly forgot,
    Lisa asked Rex last night, why didn't he have a photo of Nicole, he said the only photos he had were in a book that he had made with pictures in, and he didnt want to cut the photos out... the only other photos he had were on his camera.
    I think there is more to that the reason than that, Rex just doesn't want to reveal it...

FINALLY.... thank you!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Surely if you knew you were going to be away from loved one for maybe a few months you would bring a photo with you. With Rex especially, he seems to've been so keen to convince everyone how utterly beautiful she is. Not too difficult to copy a photo these days. Maybe he didn't realise how much he would miss her.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭North&South

I have one comment on Rex:

He is an ass. No more, no less - it's time he got over himself & realised that like others, he is just a guy - nowt special, nowt precious, just a guy.

I don't care who wins this year - but I'd laugh if Mo did!
    Julie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

One day in the house and already petty arguements going down, what a way to ruin him!

Advertisement