Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rivotril (aka Klonopin/clonazepam) and memory retrieval!

Options
  • 01-08-2008 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Right, i know benzo's are well known for messing with your memory and such, but how long should it usually take for it to come back?

I was on it for a few years and now i'm not, but my memory hasn't really come back yet!

I'm wondering does anyone know first hand how long it takes to start being able to remember things again?

Also *more than likely unfounded-paranoia*, I was a teenager when I started taking it, couldn't have messed with my brain developmentally could it?

Should the memory thing have worn off when i came off the drug or will it take a few months/years to get it back?

Or is it more likely there's somethin else wrong with me?

:rolleyes:

AAAAAAnyway, any thoughts/info very welcome!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Thats a lot of questions! Shouldn't you be putting this to a doc?

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ugliest

I would, but I don't really have a doc atm...

Also, where I was, they never discussed any side effects with me, or even told me what the drugs were/did. I was too young+anxious to ever really ask them anything either, because when I did they'd just get annoyed (or at least that's what I thought).

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, right now i'm just in the market for anyone's personal experience. From the net i've just got clarification it messes with your memory, i know other drugs i've taken have had effects that take months to properly wear off, was wondering if it was the same deal here or if there's something else to worry about :p

Advertisement