Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eyebrow rejecting- quick questions

Options
  • 01-08-2008 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭

right you educated lot- 2 quick questin for ya regarding my eyebrow. i got it dont about 3 months ago in canada, its a horizontal surface bar rather than a straight forward eyebrow piercing, but its already starting to reject- FAST!

so, is there any miracle cure to stop it rejecting, or even slow it down a bit?

And, if i take it out now before it completely just falls out, would i be able to get it done again, the same way, in the same spot, but obviously not in canada!!

cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Once it starts rejecting you are pretty much screwed.
    You could get it done again, maybe behind the scar tissue, depends on what the piercer wants to do and if he/she is comfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

thank the lord you took it out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

i had to. it was starting to grow its own face! it was putting people off their dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to get it redone, my face feels naked :(
    i dont know where to get it done, or how long to leave it before getting it redone

Advertisement